Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Crystal picked this delicious one pot meal.
One Pot Creamy Bacon & Peas Pasta via Home.Made.Interest.
Bev picked this amazing sign.
DIY Vintage Iced Coffee Sign via I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Mandy selected this sweet embroidery piece.
Baby Footprint Embroidery via Whistle & Ivy
Tauni picked out this yummy, cool treat.
CopyCat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade via Cincy Shopper
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Anjanette @MommaYoung says
Thank you for hosting! Hope you had a great 4th!
Sam @ Raggedy Bits says
Thank you do much for hosting! Hope you have a lovely weekend 🙂
Sam @ Raggedy Bits recently posted…Waste Not Wednesday-6