Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked this delicious dessert.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Layered Dessert via Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Bev picked this fun planter.
Upcycled Stockpot to Planter via I should be mopping the floor
Mandy selected these fun coasters.
Scrappy Quilt As You Go Coasters via Busy Being Jennifer
Tauni picked out this fun slime.
Ice Cream Sundae Slime via The Casual Craftlete
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Thank you for the fun link party