Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Crystal picked this amazing cake.
Surprise Easter Bunny Cake via All That’s Jas
Bev picked these framed patterns.
Vintage Sewing Pattern Wall Art via Sadie Seasongoods
Mandy selected these amazing Easter eggs.
Stand-up Paper Easter Eggs via Little Miss Celebration
Tauni picked out these beautiful lights.
Teacup Pendant Light Shades via Flamingo Toes
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Jen V says
Thanks for hosting. I love that vintage sewing pattern art you featured. It would be cute for my craft room.
Jen V recently posted…Work of Art Simple Handmade Thank You Cards
Thanks for hosting the party!
Sherry recently posted…Merry Monday #95
Cindy Eikenberg says
Hi Mandy! Thanks to you and the ladies for hosting, and thank you SO much for selecting my paper eggs to feature! Hope you’re having a happy week!
Cindy Eikenberg recently posted…Paper and Yarn Bunnies
Mandy Beyeler says
they are so so cute!!!
Thank you so much for hosting!!
Thistle recently posted…What I Want My House to Look Like When It Grows Up
Thanks for hosting Mandy. Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill recently posted…Luggage Tags from Jeans Pockets – an Upcycle Tutorial
Thanks for hosting this Party Mandy! I love your blog! I especially love all your crochet ideas and crafts! I have some leftover yarn I have been wondering what to do with and your blog has given me some awesome ideas!