Valentine’s Day is so much fun, especially for kids Valentine’s Day parties at school! Although I love Valentine’s Day candy, sometimes non-candy valentine’s are great to give and receive too. Check out these great ideas I found for kids to give, that aren’t candy!
How cute are these mini rubber duckies?? SO CUTE!
Check out these rubber bracelets – what a great idea!
Why are themed pencils like these so fun??
Here’s a great package of bulk party favors – so many options!
I love these pretty and colorful temporary tattoos.
Speaking of temporary tattoos, check out these foil ones!
I also love these glitter sunglasses – how fun!
I remember these heart gliders from years ago – I’m glad to see they are still around.
To be honest, I was thrilled when I found these Scratch n’ Sniff Valentines. Awesome!
You can’t go wrong with stickers, right?
Mini erasers are always fun to have around!
- Non-candy Valentine’s For Kids To Give - February 11, 2018
- Galentine’s Day Gifts For Under $20! - February 4, 2018
- Kids Valentine’s Day Books - January 27, 2018
- Hottest Handbags on the Block! - January 20, 2018
- The Best 11 Printable Planners to Organize 2018 - January 6, 2018
- Holiday Gift Guide For Dad’s Who Deserve Everything - December 9, 2017
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Hard-to-Buy for! - December 2, 2017
- Christmas Charity Gift Guide to DIY and Give - November 11, 2017
- The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide: Toddler Edition - November 4, 2017
- My Favorite Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns - October 28, 2017