I was given the opportunity to shop a little for fashion at World Market – and I was super excited to get the chance because before now I hadn’t checked out their fashion section. Oh man, was I missing out! Here I am, modeling several fashion items you can find at World Market:
In my store, the fashion section is on the right, in the front of the store…
Even winter fashion was there – seriously, who doesn’t need a sock monkey winter hat?!
I spent way too long looking over all the things at World Market – I loved the selection. The things one sale were priced to move and I grabbed a couple of pairs of earrings for about $2.50 each. Other things I grabbed were a couple of scarves, bangle bracelets and a fabulous necklace (Lindsay has the long version).
And of course every time I’m at World Market, I’m nice and pick up some fancy Rootbeer for Trevor (this time I also grabbed some “ginger beer” to give it a try – we’ll be sticking with the normal stuff!)
Just a quick overview of how fashion accessories like you can find at World Market can change the whole look of an outfit….I bought this dress at a garage sale for $1. Which is a great price, but it didn’t have much umph. I added a belted scarf, and kabaam, I feel like it’s a whole different look:
So when seeking out fall fashion trends, give World Market a try!
And more fun – contest happening right now:
- Grand Prize package includes: A $10,000 World Market shopping spree and design consultation with an HGTV Designer
- There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $1,000 World Market gift card!
- The HGTV Sweepstakes runs from September 22, 2012 until October 26, 2012.
- If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
- Enter online at https://worldmarketsweepstakes.
com/ or https://www.facebook.com/ worldmarket/app_ 315124871876517
Don’t miss out on the World Market going-ons:
- TWITTER – https://twitter.com/#!/worldma
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/
- GOOGLE+: https://plus.google.com/
- PINTEREST – https://www.pinterest.com/
- INSTAGRAM: https://followgram.me/
This is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own.