“Have a Holly Jolly Christmas” sign was created and designed by The Patriotic Pam.
I am an army wife of many years, and I love to cook, craft and just have a have fun wherever the Army sends us. If you enjoyed this project please take a look at other things I have also created at:
Well let’s get started with this simple Christmas sign to make. Here are what you will need to get started.
- Craft board….I used a board 3/8 x 6 x 24
- Acrylic Paint in the following colors:
- Christmas Red
- Shamrock Green
- Large heart and star stickers (stencils work too!) I used vinyl cut from my Cricut in the shapes I wanted.
- 220 Sanding block
- Tack cloth (Find this in the staining department, it is used to wipe away sand dust!)
- 2 small eye hook screws
- Wire (any thickness will work….I used some I had left over from another project)
Kathy Penney says
Love love the sign! So fun and festive! And thank you to your husband for his service Pam and you for the sacrifices you make as an army family.
Pam McFarland says
Thanks Kathy! :O)