yep, I’m on facebook here: Sugar Bee Crafts on Facebook
I used to not follow anything on Facebook – I just didn’t see the point. Then I followed a couple (probably as an entry to a giveaway or something) and found out I really enjoyed it. Now I’m hooked.
I love using Facebook as a way to connect with my readers on a behind-the-scenes level. So if you follow me on facebook, you’ll see things like:
- when craft projects aren’t working like they should
- great deals I come across
- random ramblings – like when my Walmart brought back their fabric department
- sneak peek pictures of upcoming tutorials and projects
- heads up on giveways that are coming up
- my thoughts on craft competitions – my favorites for the week, etc
- when i can’t find my seam ripper (apparently, this happens to everyone!)
Melanie @ bear rabbit bear says
Following along now! Mine is http://www.facebook.com/bearrabbitbear. I love sharing things on Facebook that I wouldn’t do a whole blog post about (coupon codes and sales and such!!)
liZ evans says
I’m still technologically behind the times—-I don’t have a facebook account….probably never will…but I know it’s a great tool and the posting randmoness sounds like something I would like.
Heather at Dragonfly Designs says
Great “All About” series Mandy ~ love it!!