Show + Tell Highlights
This week Bev picked this super fun DIY Pixel Wall Art – so fun and colorful and perfect:
DIY Pixel Wall Art via The Bold Abode
Tauni picked this unique Cross-Stitched chair – what a fun decor project!
Cross Stitched Chair via Dukes & Duchesses
This homemade bread that Crystal picked looks delicious!
Classic Homemade Bread via A Life From Scratch
And Mandy picked this fun doodle printable that will spark kiddos imaginations:
Geometric Printable Art via A Girl and A Glue Gun
Show + Tell Link Up
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Thanks for the party!
Amy recently posted…Rustic Mr and Mrs Blocks
Thanks for hosting Mandy. Hope you have a lovely week.
Jill recently posted…Elephant Keychains – upcycled from denim jeans
Thanks for hosting such a fabulous party! I love the features, especially that chair!! I want it! 🙂 I hope you have a wonderful week!
Christie recently posted…Totally Terrific Tuesday Link Party March 9, 2015
Hi Mandy, thanks for hosting another great party! Have a great week! xoxo
Erica recently posted…Tiling a Backsplash for Beginners…Helpful Tips
All that's Jas says
Mandy, thank you for another wonderful party! have a great day. XO
All that’s Jas recently posted…Thursday Favorite Things 179
[email protected] Can Do says
Thanks for hosting Mandy! Have a great almost spring week:)
Mandy Beyeler says
thanks for stopping by!!
I am looking for the button with HTML code to the linky party to put on my blog, but I am not seeing it….can you point it out? Thanks