Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 chose this yummy peppermint bark.
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark via Don’t Sweat the Recipe
Bev picked this cute garland.
How to Sew a Star Garland via Heart Handmade
Mandy selected these colorful letters.
DIY Colorful Painted Merry Letters via White House Crafts
Tauni picked out this cute place holder.
Paper Sack Place Holders via Gluesticks
Here are the guidelines:
Loading InLinkz ...
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Thanks for hosting!! Hope you have a great week!
Ashley recently posted…11 Healthy Gift Ideas For The Whole Family
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting this opportunity to bring bloggers together and share their posts. I look forward to your party each week. #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Antonella | White House Crafts says
Thank you Mandy for selecting my project to feature. Have a great week!
Antonella | White House Crafts recently posted…DIY HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS: MADE WITH PAPER
Jas @All that's Jas says
Thank you for hosting another wonderful party. Have a blessed week!