Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 chose these delicious pinwheels.
Spinach Feta Pinwheels via That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Bev picked this farmhouse ornament.
Farmhouse Christmas Ornament via Knick of Time
Mandy selected this Thanksgiving centerpiece.
Thanksgiving Succulent Centerpiece Tablescape via Living La Vida Holoka
Tauni picked out this pretty Christmas print.
Millennial Pink Vintage Car & Christmas Tree Print via Tinselbox
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting this inspirational party. Have a blessed week!
Jas @All that's Jas says
Love all the holiday inspiration! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
DIY Home Sweet Home says
Thank you so much for hosting. I just linked up my DIY Farmhouse Frames and some free Organizing printables.
Jessica Holoka says
Thank you so much for featuring my tablescape! Enjoy the rest of your week!