Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked this delicious pumpkin treat.
Pumpkin Monkey Bread via Life Sew Savory
Bev picked this cute pumpkin.
Rolled Paper Flower Pumpkin via The Casual Craftlete
Mandy selected these fun keychains.
Map Rock Keychain via Pillar Box Blue
Tauni picked out this fun Halloween party.
Purr-fect Halloween Party via Giggles Galore
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Marilyn Lesniak says
It is always a pleasure to link up with you. Thank you for all you do to bring bloggers together. I invite you to join me at #OverTheMoon, #WonderfuWednesday and #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Have a great week!
Thank you so much for featuring my map rock keychains. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Jas @ All that's Jas says
Thanks for the great party! Have a fabulous day.