Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Crystal picked this fun basket.
Easy DIY Watercolor Basket via Delineate Your Dwelling
Bev picked this pretty bench.
DIY Mid-Century Modern Bench via Hawthorne & Main
Mandy selected these fun flowers.
Fall Flower Decor via The Happy Scraps
Tauni picked out this delicious corn.
Peruvian-Style Grilled Street Corn via Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Thistle recently posted…Super Easy Grape Jelly Recipe (and a Giveaway)
Thank you for hosting! Have a great week!
Dianne recently posted…Easy Sign- Even a Beginner or a 10 Year Old Can Make One