Show + Tell Highlights
This week Mandy picked out a fun DIY necklace that would be perfect for summer! Be sure to click the link to see ALL of the fun styles created by Made in a Day.
DIY Beaded Tassel Necklace via Made in a Day
Cross stitch has been popping up all over the place lately. So it’s no surprise that Bev picked out this fun cross stitch sweater project.
Cross Stitch Sweater via The Crafty Blog Stalker
Tauni selected this positively pretty flower bouquet gift wrap.
DIY Flower Bouquet via The Casual Craftlete
Show + Tell Link Up
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Thanks for hosting the party. We would love it if you would join us this week for Funtastic Friday. Hope to see you there.
Sherry recently posted…Valentine Crochet Canning Jar Covers
Diana Rambles says
Thanks for hosting!
Diana Rambles recently posted…Pin Me Linky Party 125
All that's Jas says
Mandy, your party rocks! Hope to see you at Thursday Favorite Things with your party hat on. We would love to have you! Hugs
All that’s Jas recently posted…Grownup Muffins with Red Wine, Hazelnuts, & Black Pepper
Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party!! If you have a chance I would love to invite you over to join my party too!! Have a great week!
Jessica recently posted…Totally Terrific Tuesday #22
Thanks for hosting Mandy. Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill recently posted…Inspired to Fix It