Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev’s pick this week are these chalky paint pumpkins.
Vintage Inspired Chalky Paint Pumpkins via The Casual Craftlete
This week Mandy picked out this spider web wreath.
Halloween Spider Web Wreath via Houseful of Handmade
Crystal picked out these yummy looking snicker cupcakes.
Snicker Cupcakes via The Kitchen is my Playground
Tauni chose this printable pumpkin banner.
Free Printable Chalkboard Pumpkin Banner via I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Hello Mandy! I love your link party and am just so excited you picked my spiderweb wreath as a feature this week 🙂 Thanks so much!
Mandy Beyeler says
it’s super cute!
Denise/DIY Crush says
Thanks for the linky!! I love all the fabulous posts already!! I would like to invite you to my blog to submit your craft/recipe post to get featured! Can’t wait to see what you all have created!
Sincerely Jean says
Thanks for hosting!
Sincerely Jean recently posted…DIY Cloth Pumpkins
Thanks for hosting Mandy. Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill recently posted…Fifty Shades of Turtle – more clothes upcycling
Kirsten @ Treat Yourself Sweeter says
Ohhhhh JUST when I was trying to be healthy… OMG, some of these recipes… YUM!
Kirsten @ Treat Yourself Sweeter recently posted…Chocolate Goji Berry Protein Bliss Balls
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh says
Thanks for hosting!
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh recently posted…Strawberry Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
All that's Jas says
Super cute party! Thanks for hosting!
All that’s Jas recently posted…Kassler Chops with Remoulade