Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations linked up from all over the world! Everyone loves a comment or two. Stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev selected this beautifully restored door and office sign.
This week Mandy selected this hexagon flag pillow.
Hexagon Flag Pillow via Behind the Seams Sewing
Crystal, picked out these fun faux concrete planters.
Faux Concrete Planters via The Scrap Shoppe
Tauni selected this cilantro lime shrimp dish – yum!
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe via Cooking with Curls
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh says
Thank you for hosting and have a fantastic week!
Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh recently posted…Naturally Sweetened Peanut Butter Fudge Smoothie
bonbon @ Farmhouse 40 says
Hi Mandy……Thanks for hosting this fun party. Love it!
bonbon @ Farmhouse 40 recently posted…Chalkboard Welcome Sign
Thanks for the party!
Sherry recently posted…Merry Monday #60
Happy Tuesday Mandy!! Thanks so much for the great party!!
Christine recently posted…Trending Decor with Graham & Brown – The Popsicle Trend
Jerusha (TheDisneyChef.com) says
Oh, so much yummy stuff to play with and visit this week! Thank you again for hosting! – Jerusha, TheDisneyChef.com
Jerusha (TheDisneyChef.com) recently posted…Flank Steak Dry Rub – Liberty Tree Tavern
All that's Jas says
Thanks for the party and have a wonderful holiday!
All that’s Jas recently posted…Mediterranean Pepper Soup
Thanks a bunch for hosting this linky! Have a wonderful holiday weekend! 😀