Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations linked up from all over the world! Everyone loves a comment or two. Stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev selected this beautifully restored door and office sign.
This week Mandy selected this hexagon flag pillow.
Crystal, picked out these fun faux concrete planters.
Tauni selected this cilantro lime shrimp dish – yum!
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.