Show + Tell Highlights
This week Tauni picked this fun Key Lime Pie Macaroon recipe, from Spoonful of Flavor.
Mandy picked out these great patriotic yarn wrapped Mason jars, shared by Albion Gold.
Going right along with the patriotic theme, Bev picked out this really cool hand-painted American Flag serving tray from Atta Girl Says.
Crystal is also getting in on the summer fun selecting this Ice Cream Play Dough recipe, from Reasons to Skip the Housework.
Show + Tell Link Up
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Ashley | Spoonful of Flavor says
As always, thank you for the party and thank you so much for featuring my recipe this week!
Ashley | Spoonful of Flavor recently posted…Stitch Fix Review June 2015
Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great week.
Virginia recently posted…More Fun With Plaster Of Paris Flowers
Thanks so much for the great party Mandy!!
Christine recently posted…Kitchen Makeover: One Step at a Time
Those macaroons are gorgeous! Thanks for hosting 🙂
Jennifer recently posted…Friday, it’s Friday!
All that's Jas says
Great party, as always! Thanks for hosting, Mandy!
All that’s Jas recently posted…Pear Martini Crisp
Jessica @ Dear Emmeline says
Thanks for hosting Mandy!! Have a wonderful week!
Mandy Beyeler says
Hello gorgeous! Love to party with you each week! Please stop by our party , we love to party with you! We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls
Anjanette @MommaYoung says
Thanks for hosting the party! 🙂 Such wonderful ideas! Happy June!
Anjanette @MommaYoung recently posted…5/31 Sunday Social Linky Party
Thanks for hosting Mandy. Hope you have a fabulous week!
Melanie LaDue says
Thank you for the great party and for featuring the Ice Cream Play Dough my girl and I made! What a fun project that was! It came from the new book by Kelly Dixon, Smart School House – and is one of my favorites from the book!
Melanie LaDue recently posted…Travel Hacks