I’ve got one more slime ornament idea for you – this Santa Slime Ornament – so fun, right?! It comes together really easily and you’ll love making one for yourself!
This post is in collaboration with Elmers, all projects and opinions are my own. May contain affiliate links.
Santa SLIME ORNAMENT
–Slime (recipe below!)
ELMER’S GLITTER SLIME RECIPE
1/2 tbsp of baking soda
1¼ tbsp of contact lens solution
6 fl oz Elmer’s Glitter Glue
ELMER’S GLITTER SLIME RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Pour out the entire contents of a 6 oz of Elmer’s Glitter Glue into a bowl.
2. Add ½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
3. Add 1¼ tbsp of contact lens solution.
4. Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and slime begins to form.
5. Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
6. If needed, add ¼ tbsp of contact lens solution to make the slime less sticky.
*Adult supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with slime. Warning: If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.
Santa Ornament Instructions
–Cut a stripe of black vinyl. Stick it around the ornament like a belt.
–Cut a belt buckle shape out of gold vinyl. Stick it centered on top of the black stripe.
That’s it!! Hang on the tree or gift it to someone who loves slime!