Hi Sugar Bee readers! It’s Shatzi from Love and Laundry here with my monthly kid craft! Thanks so much for reading!
This month, we did a quick and easy craft! We love spending most of our time outside during the summer, but in the heat of the afternoon, I try to find something for my kids to do inside so they don’t get over heated. This is a perfect idea for that!
They are super easy to make. All you need is some popsicle sticks, some markers and some tape!
First, tape the back of as many popsicle sticks as you want to use. We used 10 for each puzzle.
Then, let your kids color away! My daughter is super into drawing and couldn’t quit making more and more puzzles!
After they are finished, they can switch up and put together each others puzzles. So fun!
I hope you all are having as fun of a summer as we are here!!
- Kid Craft Contributor – Popsicle Stick Puzzles - July 5, 2013
- Melted Bead Keychains – Kid Craft Contributor - June 7, 2013
- Safety Pin & Bead Bracelet – Kid Craft Contributor - May 3, 2013
- Pinwheels – Kid Craft Contributor - April 5, 2013
- Homemade Moon Sand – Kid’s Craft Contriubtor - March 1, 2013
- Kid Craft Contributor: Handprint Valentine Cards - February 1, 2013
- Sock Snowman: Kid Craft Contributor - January 4, 2013
- Glitter Snow Globes – Kid Craft Contributor - December 14, 2012
- Indian Corn Napkin Rings – Kid Craft Contributor - November 2, 2012
- Furry Halloween Spider – Kid Craft Contributor - October 5, 2012