1. Photo Booth Fun with Capturing Joy
2. Kids Crafts with A girl and a glue gun
3. Fashion and Beauty with Girl loves Glam
4. Summer Decorating with the Crafted Sparrow
5. Healthy Summer Snacks with Simply Sadie Jane
6. Summer Memory Keeping with SNAP
7. Summer Reading (and Fort Kit) for kids with My Sister’s Suitcase
8. Day at the Beach with The Girl Who Ate Everything
9. Memory Making with Eighteen 25
10. Boredom Busters (Amazon gift card) with Delia Creates
11. Summer Crafting with The Creative Mom
12. Summer Sewing with Sugar Bee Crafts
13. Memory Keeping (Project Life) with No. 2 Pencil
14. Summer Pampering with A Pumpkin and a Princess
Because if you have a stash of fabric on hand, it’s easier to tackle sewing projects this summer. Sew yourself, or sew with your kiddos – either way, have fun! It’ll be awesome.
I really love your blog and follow you on Bloglovin’. I fell in love with the chair that you covered and am planning to try it on my chair that is in need of something cheerful. Not sure if it will turn out as nice as yours did, but I will try it anyway. Thanks for sharing all that you do.
enjoying the hop think I might stay awhile and browse your blog it looks interesting
This is awesome I would really like to sew more with my kids, but not to keen about them “touching” my stash, my son loves yellow and my daughter loves pink, but she is like her mom and loves to pet all fabric, Thanks for the lovely giveaway.
ANN MILLER says