How awesome are letter boards?! I’m ecstatic that they are making a come back, and let me just say, I am ready to make one of my own. The possibilities are endless, and what’s nice is how easily customized they can be. They can be switched up by using different colors of felt, painted letters, and even fun shaped frames! Check out the ones that I found and are currently giving me loads of great ideas. I hope they inspire you like they have me!
Check out this first one that I found from Remodelaholic. It’s big, simple, and I really like the natural wood frame.
I Love to Create gives a great photo step by step tutorial. And how cute is this?? What a great idea for Valentines Day!
I really like how Letterfolk used two different colors of letters, and used white at the board color. Nice!
Who doesn’t love colors?! This would be great in a kids room. Check it out at Smart Fun DIY by Jennifer Priest.
Most of us have empty picture frames laying around right?? I love this idea to reuse a frame! Check it out at All things with purpose.
AJC Design Studio has a really sleek look with gray and weathered looking wooden frame.
Apartment Therapy gives a really nice visual of how this one was made!
Mamookids.com shows one that’s made differently from the rest, but so cute! I love the different take on letter boards here!
I love the hot pink one by Restless Risa!
I really like how Just My Little Mess spray paints the letters! Check it out here!
Now let’s get making some letter boards! Leave me a comment and let me know what your letter board is going to look like!
- Non-candy Valentine’s For Kids To Give - February 11, 2018
- Galentine’s Day Gifts For Under $20! - February 4, 2018
- Kids Valentine’s Day Books - January 27, 2018
- Hottest Handbags on the Block! - January 20, 2018
- The Best 11 Printable Planners to Organize 2018 - January 6, 2018
- Holiday Gift Guide For Dad’s Who Deserve Everything - December 9, 2017
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Hard-to-Buy for! - December 2, 2017
- Christmas Charity Gift Guide to DIY and Give - November 11, 2017
- The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide: Toddler Edition - November 4, 2017
- My Favorite Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns - October 28, 2017