Deathly Hallows String Art – it means it’s that time of year, time for the annual Harry Potter Series!! You know that we’re big fans of Harry Potter over here, and we’re obviously big fans of crafting, so it’s inevitable that the two collide 😉
The awesome thing about string art is that you don’t need any special tools! You can just dive right in!
Deathly Hallows String Art
–board (I used a 1×8, cut down to a square size)
–template (just print of an image of the deathly hallows)
How to Make String Art
- shade in the back of your template
- place template right-up and trace design, which transfers design to the board
- place nails 1/4-1/2 inch apart along design
- wrap string around outside design edges and fill in middle of design
I have several awesome String Art Projects that you won’t want to miss – just click on these links:
Rainbow Heart String Art – love the color changes in yarn on this one!
Fall String Art – with lots of ideas, tips, and tricks
Mason Jar String Art – dimensional home decor idea
Faux Pallet String Art, for if you don’t want to use wood and a hammer
State String Art Ideas – I really love this idea!!
String Art Ornaments – these are such a cute gift idea!
I love the dimension that you get with string art projects!
Harry Potter Crafts
If you love Harry Pottter Crafts, you don’t want to miss these other projects of mine – just click on the links below:
DIY Harry Potter Baseball Tees – we wore these to Universal and they were a huge hit!
HP Harry Potter applique tee – this one might be my most favorite
Harry Potter quote sign – what’s your favorite HP Quote? Turn it into a custom sign!
Harry Potter GIVEAWAY!
This year’s Happy Harry Potter giveaway winner will give a fun package including:
- $50 Amazon.com gift card
- Make Love Not Horcruxes Book Bag and Custom Hogwarts House Tie Necklace from Rae Gun Shop
- Bookish Swag from CrateJoy which has loads of HP and fandom related subscription boxes.
- Four Stunning Harry Potter Printables from Sisters What!
- Wizard School quilt for Harry Potter fans oversized throw size from Pieces by Polly
Nancy Fisher says
I just had a root canal. I didn’t feel anything and it was very quick. Hope you have the same experience.
Mandy Beyeler says
hopefully!!! thanks so much!!!
Polly @ Pieces by Polly says
What a fun project!