Hello I am Sara from CleverPinkPirate.com and I am sharing how to make an easy 5 minute Nutella Fudge. No boiling or candy thermometer necessary. This fudge is great if you are in a pinch and need something sweet for a party or you can make a big batch for gifts! I love sharing fudge and cookies for gifts with neighbors and teachers. If you wrap them in a bag with some twine, it makes a very easy and frugal gift!
- 1 8×8 or 9×9 square pan
- Aluminum foil
- Medium sized sauce pan
- Wooden utensils
- 1 cup of Nutella
- 1 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Take an 8X8 pan and line the bottom and sides in foil.
- Slowly melt the chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter on the stove over a medium heat. Be sure to continuously stir the pot or they will scorch.
- Once the chips are melted, pour the Nutella in by the spoonfuls. Stir until the mixture is completely smooth and is all one color.
- Pour the mixture into the aluminum foiled pan.
- Place in fridge to harden. Once the fudge is solid, remove the foil from the pan and cut the fudge into squares.
*You could also make this in the microwave, just be sure to do 1 minute increments or it may scorch.
Thank you Mandy for having me today! If you love easy crafts and recipes for the holidays or all year round, be sure to come by the blog and say hello www.cleverpinkpirate.com.
Meg - Life of Meg says
Looks so heavenly and full of my favorite things… yum!! 😉
Im looking for nutella recipes and found this gem of a recipe, lovely, will try this at the weekend and im looking forward to the tasting. : )
Chris recently posted…How Do I Get The Highest Chef Salary Possible?
When do u add the Nutella? I added it when melting the other and it got too thick