Show + Tell Highlights
This week Bev picked this super fun Rainbow Pom Pom Cake Topper – so fun and colorful and perfect:
Rainbow Pom Pom Cake Topper via The Casual Craftlete
Tauni picked this great way to make a striped grainsack stamp – this is so smart!
How to Make a Grainsack Stripe Stamp via Tidbits
This treat that Crystal picked looks delicious! Triple chocolate amazingness:
Triple Chocolate Brownies via The Domestic Geek
And Mandy picked this fun March lucky banner in polka dots:
DIY Polka Dot Lucky Banner via Typically Simple
Show + Tell Link Up
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Thank you so much for hosting a great link up! Have a great week! xoxo
Erica recently posted…How to Change an Electrical Outlet Receptacle and Create Space for Tile- Without zapping yourself or frying your hair.
Diana Rambles says
Thanks for hosting!
Diana Rambles recently posted…Chef Boyardee Rollback at Walmart
My first time here, thank you for hosting! 🙂
TwoPlusCute recently posted…10 Beautiful Crafts with Cupcake Liners
Mandy Beyeler says
thanks for stopping by!!
Thanks for the party!
Gina recently posted…How to Add Fringe to any Purse Pattern
Kelly | Typically Simple says
Thanks so much for featuring my Lucky banner! Have a great week! 🙂
Thanks for hosting such a great party! 🙂
Thanks so much for the party Mandy!!!
Christine recently posted…Staying active during the winter – Broomball
Thanks for hosting! 😉
crystal recently posted…Dress up your pens with easy tutorials
All that's Jas says
Wow, loving those features! Thanks for the super duper fun party and hope to see you at Thursday Favorite Things!
All that’s Jas recently posted…35 St. Patrick’s Day Must Haves
Hello Cute Lady! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you. I would love it if you would stop by our party. We pin and tweet everything.
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls
Kimberly recently posted…Giant Bubble Wand