Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked this fun party.
Orange You Glad It’s Summer Party via Giggles Galore
Bev picked this fun table.
Old Door Patio Table via I should be mopping the floor
Mandy selected this cute banner.
DIY Patriotic Bandana Banner via Crafts Unleashed
Tauni picked out this delicious dessert.
Easy Mixed Berry Crisp via Cooking on the Front Burner
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Corinne @The Pragmatic Parent says
Thank you again for the party. Hope you had a great week!
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Happy Monday! Thanks for hosting!
Jen @Cincy Shopper recently posted…Get the Facts about Dry Drowning. Signs Every Parent Needs to Know.
Mandy, thank you for hosting this week again! have a great week!