Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 picked this fun printable.
Pretty Floral Meal Planning Printable via Carrie Elle
Bev picked this cute planter.
DIY Faux Concrete Succulent Planter via The Casual Craftlete
Mandy selected these cute cacti.
DIY Clay Cactus via The Country Chic Cottage
Tauni picked out these fun tags.
Colorful Confetti Gift Tags via White House Crafts
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Mandy, thanks for hosting this link party!! It’s lovely to be here 🙂
Demi recently posted…DIY Valentine’s Day Card
June Rostad says
Thank you for hosting the link up! I love all the Valentine’s Day crafts and DIY stuff. 🙂
Sara @ finditfixitorbuildit.com says
Hi! It’s my first time linking up with your party. Thanks for hosting! I love all the features…especially the faux concrete planter, since I’m pretty sure I couldn’t even keep succulents alive, haha.
Mandy Beyeler says
thanks for stopping by!
Love the party!!
Shannon recently posted…Staying Warm in Quebec City With Canada Goose
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Thistle recently posted…Staying Warm in Quebec City With Canada Goose