- um, I love my new counters – the peninsula is awesome!! it’s about 3 feet longer than before, and no longer has a cooktop or giant hole in it, so I can actually use it.
- There are only about a dozen entries in the Celebrating Spring Contest – that’s pretty high odds of winning the $50 to Amazon…
you’ve got til tomorrow to get in on that.
- And speaking of $$, you could also win $40 to Target with GigGis Petals HERE! again, you’ve got til tomorrow.
- Sponsors!!! – – if you’re a blog reader, don’t forget to check out a few of those sponsors on the sidebar – they make things possible!! If you have a blog/shop and want to sponsor, I have super great rates.
- Did you see that I’m a part of the upcoming season of Project Run & Play?? Holy moly, am I intimidated!! Have you followed along with that competition – those people can really sew!! I think I might be out of my league….
Goings on at the Glenn's says
your counters look amazing. I am jealous. The cabinets look fantastic as well.
Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm says
I love your whole kitchen! It looks fabulous!
Your kitchen and those countertops look fabulous! And I love how you decorated using your green Rachael Ray cookware — I ADORE mine and can’t remember life before them.
Melanie @ bear rabbit bear says
Congrats on being part of Project run and play!
The counters look amazing!! Can’t wait to see what you pick for a backsplash, that is always my favorite part!
I love your counters too! haha Your picture is too cute you look very happy! I love the colors on the cabinets! i think I may have said that before but I’ll say it again! LOVE!
You are totally not out of your leauge with sewing! Can’t wait to vote!
Lisa @ Before Meets After says
You are hilarious! When I got new countertops, I laid on them too because I was so in love. I even threatened to sleep in my kitchen 🙂