Valentine’s Day is so much fun, especially if you have little ones who love to get in on the fun! Instead of giving candy to kids every time, sometimes I like to switch things up with small toys and books – which brings me to this post. Here are some of the CUTEST Valentine’s Day books on Amazon!
Based on what I can see in the preview, “Besos for Baby” looks too cute!
How adorable does “Stick and Stone” look?? Seriously, so cute.
“You Are My Heart” looks like a perfect book to gift to a grand kid.
“Valentines” is funny, and perfect for boys, since it’s not too mushy!
What little girl doesn’t like “Amelia Beldelia”?
I can’t believe they still make Franklin books, but I’m glad they do!
Here’s one that perfect for toddlers!
The simple pictures and colors in “I Kissed the Baby!” are perfect for the younger crowd.
Simply titled “I Love You”, this book looks SOOO sweet.
Oh my goodness, “My Valentine” has got to be my favorite so far. Check it out!
Llama Llama books were always a favorite in my house!
Pete the Cat is another classic must have!
Check out this cute lift a flap book – isn’t it sweet??
It doesn’t give a preview of the inside, but I like the thought of this coloring book for older kids!
We always loved the touch and feel books with our kids, and one with bunnies is extra cuddly!
“Love Monster” is one of our favorites for sure! It’s cute, and witty!
“The Biggest Valentine Ever” looks absolutely adorable!
- Non-candy Valentine’s For Kids To Give - February 11, 2018
- Galentine’s Day Gifts For Under $20! - February 4, 2018
- Kids Valentine’s Day Books - January 27, 2018
- Hottest Handbags on the Block! - January 20, 2018
- The Best 11 Printable Planners to Organize 2018 - January 6, 2018
- Holiday Gift Guide For Dad’s Who Deserve Everything - December 9, 2017
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Hard-to-Buy for! - December 2, 2017
- Christmas Charity Gift Guide to DIY and Give - November 11, 2017
- The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide: Toddler Edition - November 4, 2017
- My Favorite Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns - October 28, 2017