- Turn off the water when brushing your teeth.
- Use rags insted of paper towels.
- use your cloth shopping bas for ALL shopping.
I’m Amber from Life, Love, Green. My blog is all crafting, photography and being green with a little life thrown in. Today I want to give you a few of my green tips to show you that Its easy being green.
One of the eaisest things to do is help ban the phone book heres how:
Go to the website, sign the petition and help support
the idea of a request only phone book delivery.
Then go to this website fill out your info and stop getting the phonebook yourself
If you have one laying around put it out with your recycling.
Then at the next delivery day you will get one of these:
Check it out its even printed on recycled paper!
Here is another easy one if your a blogger:
Make your blog carbon neutral its easy!
1. Write a blog about the project
2. Click here pick a button and add it to your blog
3. Email CO2firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your blog.
Here are a few more quick and easy ways to be green:
Thanks for checking out this post from www.SugarBeeCrafts.com – – click on over to read it in its entirety – you’ll love it!