this post in in collaboration with Wayfair
Hey Everyone! As you know, we’ve been working for the past several (more than that?!) months on finishing our basement. And I’m so excited that we’re actually getting so so close to being done with it! Most the trim is installed and we finished up painting last week, and so now the focus moves to flooring. And a little insight on how a Rug Makes a Room:
And so it was perfect timing to be able to participate in the Wayfair Change your Rug Change Your Room Challenge! Over the years I have come to realize that a rug makes a room. I love how a rug can define a space and at the same time add texture and comfort.
And so I know that every space needs a rug – it’s true!
We haven’t decided yet on permanent flooring, but other than that, the space is about done.
And so here’s our “before” – – –
We wanted to jump right into using the space, and I knew a rug was the perfect solution. It can be used immediately on top of our unfinished floor and create the living space we need:
And then after we eventually install permanent flooring, it can STILL be used in that space. A rug was our PERFECT solution.
My favorite thing about this rug is the SIZE – so big!! Go big or go home 😉 It is a little over 9 feet by 12 feet and that is so great – it really makes a statement in the room and provides lots of space. It is an awesome light gray color and has a really nice pile to it.
But keep in mind your style and space and what you would need to fill it – – Wayfair has TONS of rug options at affordable prices, and you know how I love having things shipped right to my door – that’s perfection!
- Simple Reversible Doll Skirt - January 9, 2017
- Vinyl Christmas countdown (with letter outline shadow) - November 14, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 31, 2016
- DIY Walnut Table Tutorial - October 31, 2016
- How to Start Your Own Craft Club - October 27, 2016
- Camp Tees Layering Vinyl - October 25, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 24, 2016
- Choose Happy Mesh Embroidery - October 24, 2016
- Apron Tutorial and Pattern Roundup - October 22, 2016
- Show and Tell, Link Party Time! - October 17, 2016
Manco Painting says