Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev’s pick this week are these adorable gingerbread men ornaments.
Felt Gingerbread Ornaments via Woodland Flower
This week Mandy picked out this hexie Christmas card.
DIY Hexie Christmas Tree Card via Mad for Fabric
Crystal picked out this twinkle light canvas.
Oh Holy Night Twinkle Light Canvas via The Casual Craftlete
Tauni chose this fun Christmas cookie kit.
Christmas Cookie Kit via Bloom Designs Online
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
All that's Jas says
Loving the features. Thanks for hosting, Mandy and have a great week!
All that’s Jas recently posted…Layered Maple Cheesecake
Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! Please take a moment and stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We love to pin and tweet every creation that comes to the party! Happy Holidays! Lou Lou Girls
Thanks for hosting!!
Thistle recently posted…10 Minute Twig and Boxwood Mantel
Blooming On A Budget says
Thanks for hosting! So many great ideas this week!