Hi everyone! It’s Kim from seven thirty three, and today I’m excited to share with you a fun printable Owl Valentine’s Day Card. It’s perfect for kids to make for grandparents, or even for parents to make for their kids!
dFirst, download the Pop-Up Owl Valentine’s Day Card
Print both pages – use cardstock or plain printer paper, either works fine.
Fold the first page in half and set it aside.
With a box cutter or Xacto knife and a ruler, cut along the white line in the beak.
Fold along the fold to the slit to create little triangles where you made the cut in the beak – see picture above!
Unfold the triangles and push them into the center of the card – you’ve now formed the pop-out beak!
Using a glue stick, glue the second page inside the first – make sure NOT to get any glue where the mouth opening is!
Now you have a fun pop-up Owl Valentine’s Day Card to give to someone special in your life!
For more free Valentine’s Day Printables, stop by seven thirty three! Make sure to check out my Owl Classroom Valentine’s if you have a thing for Owls!
- Star Spangled Banner Inspired Printable - June 20, 2015
- Makers Gonna Make Art Print - May 16, 2015
- Floral Mother’s Day Card Printable - April 18, 2015
- Pop-Up Easter Card - February 21, 2015
- Pop-Up Owl Valentine’s Day Card - January 17, 2015
- Official Santa Gift Tags - November 15, 2014
- Thanksgiving Activity Sheet for Kids - October 18, 2014
- Halloween Treat Cards - September 20, 2014
- Random Acts of Kindness Free Printable - August 16, 2014
- BeYOUtiful Wall Art – Free Printable - July 19, 2014
This is positively adorable! What a clever idea!
Holly recently posted…Healthy Lips, Healthy Beards, Healthy Skin + a $50 Healthy Lips Giveaway!
Thanks ever so much for sharing this card, it is really appreciated