Valentine’s Day is so much fun, but have you ever heard of Galentine’s Day? It basically the same as Valentine’s Day, but specifically for celebrating the special girl friends in your life. Thankfully, I’m an Amazon junkie, and I have yet to be let down. Check out these great gift ideas I found for less than twenty bucks!
How pretty is this Heart Pendant Necklace? So perfect!
Hear me out on this – a mini fondue set looks like so much fun! It’s happy, and perfect if you just want a little treat! I’d totally love this for Valentine’s Day. 😉
Doesn’t this Mani Pedi gift set look so nice?
Valentine’s Day is supposed to be a little cheesy, right? I think this tumbler fits the bill!
Ohh yes, hot chocolate always wins!
Here’s another cheesy gift, but I love the idea! It’s so nice to tell a friend how much they mean to you!
Wow! Did you know that you can order treats like these Milk Chocolate Covered Oreo’s from Amazon? Yummy!
How cute is this s’more’s maker?? What a fun idea!
What is Valentine’s Day without some chocolate? 🙂
Since we’re on the subject of chocolate,who doesn’t love Godiva chocolate?!
- Non-candy Valentine’s For Kids To Give - February 11, 2018
- Galentine’s Day Gifts For Under $20! - February 4, 2018
- Kids Valentine’s Day Books - January 27, 2018
- Hottest Handbags on the Block! - January 20, 2018
- The Best 11 Printable Planners to Organize 2018 - January 6, 2018
- Holiday Gift Guide For Dad’s Who Deserve Everything - December 9, 2017
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Hard-to-Buy for! - December 2, 2017
- Christmas Charity Gift Guide to DIY and Give - November 11, 2017
- The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide: Toddler Edition - November 4, 2017
- My Favorite Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns - October 28, 2017